From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dale Alton
Sent: June 4, 2016 3:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Excel Quick Access Tool Bar

Did it possibly get moved to below?

Denver Dale

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2016 3:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Excel Quick Access Tool Bar

Hello All,

I am using Windows 10, Jaws 17, and Excel 2016.

Pressing Alt to go to home in the ribbon, and up arrowing to the quick access tool bar, has stopped working. All I get when I press the up arrow, is the Windows gong, denoting I am going nowhere. I checked the FS webinar on the quick access tool bar, and that is the only process for accessing it they offered that I could find.

Any suggestions, please?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers Kevin.