Re: Excel Quick Access Tool Bar

Chris Chaffin

I am assuming that you have already checked this, but is the window maximized?
Sorry, but I do not know any other way of accessing that toolbar.

Chris

On Jun 4, 2016, at 5:43 PM, Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...> wrote:

Hello All,

I am using Windows 10, Jaws 17, and Excel 2016.

Pressing Alt to go to home in the ribbon, and up arrowing to the quick access tool bar, has stopped working. All I get when I press the up arrow, is the Windows gong, denoting I am going nowhere. I checked the FS webinar on the quick access tool bar, and that is the only process for accessing it they offered that I could find.

Any suggestions, please?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers Kevin.