Re: Which youtube to mp3 converters do you recommend as safe and accessible?

David Moore

Hi,
This is the website that I use. Make sure that you arrow down until you hear English. Usually when the site comes up, it is in German. Take care.

From: Bill White
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: Which youtube to mp3 converters do you recommend as safe and accessible?

Hi, again, Keith. I got carried away with telling about the conversion tool, and forgot to give the link. It is below.

Which youtube to mp3 converters do you recommend as safe and accessible?

Thanks, Keith

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13586 (20160602) __________

http://www.eset.com