Re: JAWS Portable - Can such a creature be created?

James & Joseph,

           Thanks to both for letting me know that some sort of option along these lines exists.  I have just finished composing an e-mail message asking for details addressed to Freedom Scientific technical support.  They typically get back to me within a business day (which means Monday, now, unless they're really quick today).

           I will report back on what I hear as this client is using JAWS 17 on a Windows 7 machine that he owns.
--
Brian

         ~ William James