From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2016 12:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS Portable - Can such a creature be created?

I have a client who has been using JAWS for quite a while now and has been on version 17 since at least last fall.  He is about to begin an internship and it remains uncertain whether he will be able to connect his personal computer to the organization's network (we're hoping so, but).

I know that NVDA supports making a portable version that you can place on a USB drive or SD card, carry with, and use as a freestanding program on other machines without installing it.  I have never explored whether JAWS supports such an arrangement.  Does anyone know if it does?

--
Brian

         ~ William James