Re: Solution found to the new line announcement problem (was) Further to the virtical tab discussion

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

That is really easy, very helpful information.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2016 12:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Solution found to the new line announcement problem (was) Further to the virtical tab discussion

Hi again, Carolyn. I wasn't clear about how to get the ASCII value of a character which is under the cursor with Desktop keyboard layout. You would press the number 5 on the numpad three times rapidly.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com
----- Original Message -----
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: Solution found to the new line announcement problem (was) Further to the virtical tab discussion

Yall amaze me how you can find the ASCII needed. Is there a place in the computer that shows the ASCII characters? Just curious.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 12:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Kimber,

Please do share if you reproduce them. I have never had JAWS announce "new line" with normally "flowed" text in MS-Word up through Word 2013. Of course, I've never heard JAWS announce a Vertical Tab, either, and have been working with JAWS for a long time now.

These behaviors seem recent, and appear to possibly be linked to changes in how Word is working and/or how JAWS is working with it.
--
Brian

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.

~ William James

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13588 (20160602) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13588 (20160602) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.