Re: Windows Explorer

Annabelle Susan Morison

I've turned it off on my machine, but for me the problem still comes up with Sonar 8.5 Producer Edition, especially when I close a project that has a VST Plugin with errors.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shan Noyes
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 6:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows Explorer

Turning off the preview feature in windows explorer fixes the not responding problem because what's happening is jaws and the system is overwound bright trying to display every file so turn it off and your problems go away

Sent from my iPhone

It does not turn off the dialogue box. It speeds up the way some processes are handled in Windows.