From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of michael grove
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 3:12 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: access with jaws

Ok ...and?? Did You forget the first part of the message? I am aware that
acess used to work well with jaws. That was an earlier version of both
acess and jaws. I am to understand that jaws will not read half of acess
now and they will not fix the problems, because acess is being discontinued
by Microsoft.
2010 is the last office suite that will contain it. There are however, a
lot of big businesses that use acess for their data bases, and I don't see
them all discontinuing its use. The college is teaching it and I will do as
good as is possible. Thanks, Mike -----Original Message-----