From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Annabelle Susan Morison
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 1:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Turn Off Automatic Page Breaks in Microsoft Word

Hi, it's Annabelle.
Is there a way for me to turn off, or at least override automatic page
breaks in Microsoft Word? In this document I have, there's an automatic
page break to page 5, with no text on that line, then I inserted a manual
page break, where it was supposed to be page 5, but Microsoft Word
automatically put it as page 6. I have Microsoft Office Standard Edition
2003.