From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 12:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Solution found to the new line announcement problem (was) Further to the virtical tab discussion

Kimber,

Please do share if you reproduce them. I have never had JAWS announce "new line" with normally "flowed" text in MS-Word up through Word 2013. Of course, I've never heard JAWS announce a Vertical Tab, either, and have been working with JAWS for a long time now.

These behaviors seem recent, and appear to possibly be linked to changes in how Word is working and/or how JAWS is working with it.
--
Brian

~ William James