From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Ann byrne
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 2:43 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: access with jaws

My experience with JAWS and later versions of Access is really discouraging.
Let us know how you manage it, will you please???

Good luck!
At 01:14 PM 10/20/2011, you wrote:
Hi, I am getting ready to start access from ms office10. I am being
told that it will be a real challenge for me. Does anyone have any tips to
help.
I am running windows seven pro 64 bit. With office 10 and jaws 12 soon
to be 13. The class is CIS 105 using Go With Microsoft 2010. Thanks
for any help. Mike