Re: Solution found to the new line announcement problem (was) Further to the virtical tab discussion

Kimber,

          Please do share if you reproduce them.  I have never had JAWS announce "new line" with normally "flowed" text in MS-Word up through Word 2013.  Of course, I've never heard JAWS announce a Vertical Tab, either, and have been working with JAWS for a long time now.

          These behaviors seem recent, and appear to possibly be linked to changes in how Word is working and/or how JAWS is working with it.
--
Brian

         ~ William James