Solution found to the new line announcement problem (was) Further to the virtical tab discussion

Kimber Gardner

I called FS with my new line announcement dilemma. At first the guy
said, "nothing you can do. you are stuck with it."

But then he gave it a little thought and came up with a solution using
speech and sound schemes. Since the problem is present only in word,
we modified the word classic scheme to silence the speak new line
announcement, replacing the text with a space. It works beautifully
and if I can reproduce the steps, I will be happy to share them if
anyone is interested.

Kimber

On 6/2/16, Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:
Hi, Kimber. Try entering these two entries into the dictionary. \013 and
\010. These are for the linefeed and carriage return respectively, and these

are the ASCII symbols which signal a new line.

I hope this helps you.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com