Further to the virtical tab discussion

Kimber Gardner

Hi All,

The vertical tab announcements are now gone thanks to the excellent
instructions previously posted. But now I would like to rid myself of
the "new line" announcement at the termination of every single line
that doesn't terminate with a paragraph symbol.

Before someone suggests that I turn off announcement of symbols, I am
a writer and I need to hear where certain symbols occur like the
paragraph symbol so turning everything off isn't a good option.

I tried using the same steps that worked for the vertical tab problem,
substituting a \n which is the ascii symbol for new line, but it
didn't work.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Kimber