Re: How To Stop Jaws From Saying "Vertical Tab"

Louise Johnson <herclouise@...>

Hi well I am using outlook 2013 and have this happen only in word. It isn’t happening in email so if this helps anyone please share the answer as I don’t like hearing it when putting together documentsLouise and princess Kiara

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: June 1, 2016 5:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Stop Jaws From Saying "Vertical Tab"

Brian:

I can send you a sample  file where the vertical tabs are being announced, if you’d like.

One thing I have just discovered is that vertical tabs do not appear to be announced in files that have been prepared with previous versions of word such as Word 2003, 2007, or 2010.

It seems to be most prevalent with files in Word 2016, or in e-mails in Outlook 2016 in Office 365.

Tom Behler