Re: Pronunciation of Geometric Shapes in JAWS

Anabelle,

         I can't really answer your question.  An unselected radio button visually looks like an empty circle.  There is no portion of it that is filled in.  A selected radio button looks like a fully filled in circle.

         When you start getting into the JAWS Virtual cursor as opposed to the system cursor things get really complicated since JAWS essentially changes two dimensions, horizontal and vertical, into a long single dimension or chain as best I can understand it.  The way it does that mapping is not always intuitively equivalent to how a sighted person processes a layout that is supposed to use visual cueing to suggest what order it should be traversed in.
--
Brian

         ~ William James