From: "Tom Behler" <tombehler@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: How To Stop Jaws From Saying "Vertical Tab"

Carolyn:

Bill White set me straight regarding step 4 of your instructions.

I actually wrote the words vertical tab in the add edit field that came up
in the Jaws dictionary, and put a space in the replacement field.

But, still no luck.

I think this is because the vertical tab is some sort of a computer
character.

Thanks to Bill for the clarification.

Tom Behler