From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 8:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Stop Jaws From Saying "Vertical Tab"

Tom,

       If you've got an "old word" file where it's announced, and a "new word" file where it's announced, I'll happily have a look to see what's up.  If it's very easy for you to tell me the phrase that precedes "vertical tab" that would make things a bit faster for me, but it's not necessary.
--
Brian

         ~ William James