From: "Jason White via Groups.io" <jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2016 01:00 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws 17 Lagging

Dave Carlson <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Exactly the same issues with the find, links list, and other JAWS dialogs.
It won't come up right away, and trying again results in that message.
Wait
15 to 20 seconds next time to see if it ultimately works.

I just tried Insert-F7 here (Windows 10, JAWS 17, latest update - Firefox)
and
it came up immediately.

Once most people are running Windows 10, and most peoples' systems are up to
date, it will be much easier to report and track down bugs, since there
won't
be so many different versions to deal with.