From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nicole
Massey
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2016 3:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 17 Lagging

My suspicion is that such problems are going to become a lot more common,
not less. Since Microsoft will update the OS as they feel like it, things
are going to get broken in the normal development process, and we can look
forward to more downtime. Folks on the Apple side of things have dealt with
this for years, where an application will stop working after an upgrade. I
can just hope that your prediction that it'll get easier will bear out,
despite my apprehensions.