From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nicole
Massey
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2016 11:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws 17 Lagging

Okay, I just upgraded to Jaws 17 from Jaws 15. I'm running Windows 7 on a
Dell dual core machine.
I've managed to not have any of the annoying Jaws freeze problems in Outlook
that I had in 15 so far. However, I'm noticing that Jaws 17 seems slower. It
doesn't respond as quickly when reading things. Is this a known issue, or
something I'm dealing with because I'm running Windows 7? It slows down
things like clearing the junk email folder each morning, and it seems more
sluggish.