From: "Nicole Massey" <nyyki@gypsyheir.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2016 09:35 AM
Subject: Re: Jaws 17 Lagging

Another thing I've noticed -- when I press Jaws+F11 it does something odd,
and the list of tray programs won't come up. If I press it again, even after
some time has passed, I get a note that Jaws can't open it because it's
already open. Rebooting Jaws seems to fix this issue, so it's an
intermittent problem where only sometimes the program has trouble with this.
Sort of odd.