From: "Nicole Massey" <nyyki@gypsyheir.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2016 09:08 AM
Subject: Re: Jaws 17 Lagging

I've noticed a lag. That said, I'm a lot more sensitive to time than the
average person thanks to my decades of music performance and composition.
There's a clear lag in Outlook -- I delete something from the junk email
folder and there's a pause before Jaws reads the next sender and title to
me, and it wasn't like that with 15.
Is there a way to make Jaws respond in a snappier way? Perhaps adjust a
buffer size, for example?