From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of ratshtron
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 5:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Key Command for adding a row

hmmm, that was great information, thanks. now, how would you clear the
formatting of a cell from let say 24 hour clock data to 12 hour data? i
entered 7:00 in a cell without adding the PM to the data and now when i try
to enter 7:00 PM i get 1900 in the cell. thanks for any helpin advance.

Legend has it that on Thursday 5/26/2016 06:16 PM, Dale Alton said:
Control+numpad +

Denver Dale