From: "Rob Hill" <rhill35@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 07:55
Subject: Re: Jaws in a call center environment

I work in such a setting. We have my phone and computer audio connected
through a device. I have been helped trememndously by our in-house tech
staff in consultation with the local JAWS distributor to have JAWS workable
with or on-line data base. It's taken a lot of customizing, despite the
software producer's insistance that the program is JAWs-Ffriendly.

Good luck.

Rob Hill CIRSt--Original Message-----