From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cynthia Bruce
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 11:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Citation and bibliography management tools accessible with JAWS

The only difficulty I have had is that when you select the citation type (and you have to use the JAWS curser to do this), the program highlights the fields that you need to fill in. JAWS doesn't seem to let you know what fields are highlighted, but I am familiar enough with the different citation or document types that I just know what to fill in. If I encounter one I don't know, I just look it up.

This is my experience, but someone else may have found a way around this and around having to activate the JAWS curser to select a citation type.