From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Carlson
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 2:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: solved web site problem

Tony,

If you use the JAWS+F5 list, it can often help to indicate the order of the fields, as well as the number of them.  For one example, there are some sites where you enter your phone number and it populates three separate edit fields, whereas on others, the entire number is placed into a single field. JAWS+F5 can quickly help show the contents of various edit fields to show if you're getting things in the right order.

Dave Carlson