From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nicole
Massey
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 10:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows D or Windows M

Windows M minimizes all opened programs, while Windows D minimizes
everything, including programs in the system tray. This will also minimize
"always on top" programs. The person who told your client to never use
Windows M and to always use Windows D gave misinformation, as there are
specific times when either one is useful. But in most cases Windows M does
what's needed.