From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 10:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows D or Windows M

Thanks for the good information on the differences.

I've experienced no issues using Windows M on my w10 machine.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
--Attributer to Jimmi Hendrix

On 5/24/2016 1:31 PM, Nicole Massey wrote:

Windows M minimizes all opened programs, while Windows D minimizes
everything, including programs in the system tray. This will also minimize
"always on top" programs. The person who told your client to never use
Windows M and to always use Windows D gave misinformation, as there are
specific times when either one is useful. But in most cases Windows M does
what's needed.