From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Logue
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 1:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: web site problem

I have the same problem. Even when I use the bookmark that normally takes me to the sign on screen. I activated the "sign on" link several times,; even in a new window but still don't get a place to enter my info.

Also tried both firefox and ie11

Guess we both need to contact them.

Bob

On 5/24/2016 10:40 AM, Mark Furness wrote:

www.cibc.com I use to go to this my banking site, put in my card number and password.
Now when I go there the edit boxes for those two fields are no where to be seen.
Neither is the link for sign out when I do a jaws f7 to llist all the links.
I did have my computer automatically fill in the card number and password, but have deletee them from my computer.
If someone would be so kind to go to the web site and find out if the card number and password fields are there it will be greatly appreciated.
Then I will have to figure what is so wrong with my system.

Mark

Mark Furness
flintman57@gmai l.com