From: "Oscar Corella" <oscarcorella5@gmail.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 21:08
Subject: windows explorer crashing on win 7 when jaws running

Hi

Got me a nasty problem I need to solve before the weekend as I have a 2-day
class to take.

New Dell laptop running Windows 7 64bit.

Latest Jaws 12 as well as 13 beta and the problem is the same in both.

If I open windows explorer I am fine till I open a folder that has files in
it. Then explorer crashes and I get error that says

Windows explorer not responding.

This does not happen if jaws is not running.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Oscar