Re: Windows D or Windows M

Michael Capelle <mcapelle@...>

i use both.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Malone
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 11:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Windows D or Windows M

Hello all,

I was working with a client yesterday going over Jaws Keyboard commands along with windows keyboard commands, and she told me that someone told her that it was wrong using the windows M to minimize all programs to get to the desktop, and that she should use the shortcut keys windows D as a way to get to the desktop. I also explained that she could use the windows D or M, and that the desktop would be selected with all APPS minimize.

So in your opinion, what would you suggest?

I realize that Windows plus D for desktop is the best answer for understanding a user command to get to the desktop, but does it matter if the user is knowledgeable when it comes to computers?

James

http://www.cdbaby.com/jamesmalone

James Malone, (916)212-5397http://www.tunecore.com