From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of James
Malone
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 12:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Windows D or Windows M

Hello all,

I was working with a client yesterday going over Jaws Keyboard commands
along with windows keyboard commands, and she told me that someone told her
that it was wrong using the windows M to minimize all programs to get to the
desktop, and that she should use the shortcut keys windows D as a way to get
to the desktop. I also explained that she could use the windows D or M,
and that the desktop would be selected with all APPS minimize.

So in your opinion, what would you suggest?

I realize that Windows plus D for desktop is the best answer for
understanding a user command to get to the desktop, but does it matter if
the user is knowledgeable when it comes to computers?

James

http://www.cdbaby.com/jamesmalone

James Malone, (916)212-5397http://www.tunecore.com
<http://www.tunecore.com/>