Re: Reading a Book in PDF Format

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

is it a pdf file? a chm file? what exactly?

At 10:48 PM 10/19/2011, you wrote:
This year, my employer, instead of sending out a print copy of its open enrollment handbook with the summary of medical benefits for 2012, has made its open enrollment handbook available only online, and I am having a terrible time navigating it. Whenever I go to the link in the Table of Contents for the page I want to read, I hit the Enter key and wait for the page to load. But when it does, I always find myself still on the Table of Contents page instead of on the page I really want to read. Am I doing
something wrong, or is the handbook in such a format that JAWS can't read it?

Rick Miller