From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn
Arnold
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 6:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Office 365 and Outlook 2016G-mail Account Access Problem
resolved, but have a question with Outlook 2016 Message Views

Doc Tom, there is Alt-V-C-V; Tab several times to Manage Views. I don't know
if that is what could help you or not, but maybe it can start you on the
right trail. The Alt V commands in Outlook relate to viewing. There is an
Alt-V-V-C, I believe, related to columns.

Bye for now,

Carolyn