If it helps any the last time I downloaded the app on my laptop I had my cousin look at it who is cited, and she said it was a mess and she hated it.
She also could not find what the directions were telling her to do inside the app for downloading music. What I mean is she couldn't find where anything was located.
Sent from my iPhone

On May 23, 2016, at 8:08 AM, Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@...> wrote:

No, I do not have an iPhone.  Seemingly, for what must be such a popular and desirable thing, there must be some sort of a way to use this app; like scripts?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stephanie Switzer
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2016 5:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessibility of "Amazon Music Desktop App for PC"

I'm glad to know that hasn't changed since last year or the year before.
Have you maybe tried the iPhone app? If you have an iPhone because with the iPhone app you can at least listen to your music.

I'm not sure about Scripps
, But I haven't seen any around. Sent from my iPhone

On May 22, 2016, at 8:10 AM, Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@...> wrote:

Hi!

I have installed the Amazon Music Desktop App For PC.  Regrettably, it seems to be very much inaccessible.  Does anyone have any ideas about this?  Might there be any JAWS scripts for it?  Are there any JAWS or App settings other than the default settings that would improve accessibility?  Are there any alternative programs that would link into Amazon Music (I am an "Amazon Prime" member) that are more accessible?

thanks,

Richard