From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 6:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: If there are problems with how this message is displayed, click here to view it in a web browser

If you elect to display everything in plain text format you will most likely get this link (and that's what it is) featured prominently, as virtually all e-mail today is generated in HTML format, and commercial e-mail in particular.

I would suggest following Carolyn Arnold's advice and making sure that your default display and compose option is HTML. It appears that the default display option is HTML, and you can change whether or not images are automatically downloaded when included in a message via the Trust Center.

Brian
--
I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when looked at in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
~ Poul Anderson