Re: If there are problems with how this message is displayed, click here to view it in a web browser

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

If you want a message in Outlook to be in Plain Text, you hit Alt-F-T-M; Tab a few times, and you will get to Plain text checked or HTMNL checked - whichever. Just check the text of your choice.

I have Plain Text checked. I have no idea which is advantageous.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 4:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: If there are problems with how this message is displayed, click here to view it in a web browser

Am I correct in saying that you would want the messages to be displayed in text format?

Or, would that create issues if you want to send an internet link in a given e-mail.

Tom behler

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Carlson
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 2:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: If there are problems with how this message is displayed, click here to view it in a web browser

I think you can select whether your messages are displayed as plain text or HTML in the options dialogue.

Dave Carlson

Sent from my iPhone

On May 23, 2016, at 11:52, Walt Smith <ka3lists@... <mailto:ka3lists@...> > wrote:

I just switched to Office 2013 and I keep getting this message both when arrowing through my messages in Outlook or when opening a message. How can I turn this nuisance off? I don’t even know if it’s a JAWS setting or an Office 2013 option. Thanks.

--

Walt Smith - Clearwater, FL

ka3agm@... <mailto:ka3agm@...>

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.