Re: Accessibility of "Amazon Music Desktop App for PC"

Tusing <ptusing@...>

Hi,

The  Amazon music player is excellent but I at least have contacted  Amazon saying that  accessibility would

Be a great thing!

I  also asked  Freedom  Scientific if they  could work with  Amazon.

I was told that they had spoken with amazon but not about the player.

Never hurts to contact  Amazon.

Have a fine day.