Re: Accessibility of "Amazon Music Desktop App for PC"

Stephanie Switzer

I'm glad to know that hasn't changed since last year or the year before.
Have you maybe tried the iPhone app? If you have an iPhone because with the iPhone app you can at least listen to your music.
I'm not sure about Scripps
, But I haven't seen any around. Sent from my iPhone

On May 22, 2016, at 8:10 AM, Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@...> wrote:

Hi!

I have installed the Amazon Music Desktop App For PC.  Regrettably, it seems to be very much inaccessible.  Does anyone have any ideas about this?  Might there be any JAWS scripts for it?  Are there any JAWS or App settings other than the default settings that would improve accessibility?  Are there any alternative programs that would link into Amazon Music (I am an "Amazon Prime" member) that are more accessible?

thanks,

Richard