Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA

On Sat, 14 May 2016 15:47:05 -0700
"Rick Miller" <mil9@earthlink.net> wrote:

Every year, the Major League Baseball website seems to make it harder and
harder to find Gameday Audio. Last year I could find it by first going to
the MLB web site, then going to the MLB TV Link and hitting the Enter Key,
then once that page loaded go to the MLB Media Center and then finding the
audio broadcast I wanted. This year, that all seems to have changed. Now
when I go to the MLB TV list all it has is subscription information and no
link to the Media Center at all. Have any of you been able to find a way to
go to the Media Center this season, and if so, how did you manage it?

Rick Miller