From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Les
Kriegler
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 5:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Some Office 2016 Configuration Questions

Hi Tom,
While your inbox or another folder is in view with the list of messages
showing press Insert-F2. This brings up the Jaws Manager. One of the first
options you'll see is one for Customize Outlook Message List. Press Enter
and you'll see a speech tab. You can customize what is read by either
checking or unchecking an option with the space barr. As for the order of
what's read, I don't know how to change that. Mine will read the flag
first, the sender and subject headers, which is what I want. It seems to
work the sane as it did with prior versions of Outlook. The Microsoft
Accessibility Team is an option, (800)936-5900. Hope this helps.

Les
Whilt you are in a list of messages, type Insert-