Re: Using MS office communicator with Jaws

Kimber Gardner

Thanks Eric. We are using office communicator 2007 and I have jaws 12.
This should get me started at least.

On 10/19/11, Bergen, Eric <Eric.Bergen@...> wrote:
Hi Kim.
Which version of Cummunicator are you using, and which version of Jaws.
I also use Communicator at work.
Communicator 2007, and once someone has sent me a message I don't find
it too bad to use.
To read the message I believe you back tab once to history and you arrow
up and down from there to read the message.
To compose a message tab once which takes you to edit and you can just
start typing.
Hit enter to send the message.
I know this is not very much information, but if you have more
questions, do not hesitate to ask.
Eric.