From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 8:29 PM
Subject: RE: Reading a Book in PDF Format

Hi, Rick.

After you click on the link, do you navigate down the page in search of that
text? I find such webpages operate inconsistently, but usually (not always)
the text I want appears further down. Sometimes a JAWS find for the heading
gets me there. Other times, it takes the down arrow key and navigation
commands such as p an n.

However, on one website I use frequently, the text doesn't appear at all to
JAWS, even though it's on the screen, and none of my PDF tactics works. I
hope that isn't the case for you in this instance.