Re: Outlook 2013 Hanging Jaws

Kimber Gardner

I've seen this behavior too. And while I don't have a solution, I have
NVDA installed on my laptop so when jaws goes silent I can at least
see why and get things going again in an orderly fashion.

It's not very elegant, but it works.

On 5/17/16, Nicole Massey <nyyki@gypsyheir.com> wrote:
I've noticed that Outlook tends to hang Jaws a lot. Something will make the
screen reader go silent, and until I shut down Outlook I get no speech
feedback.
I'm running Jaws 15 on a Windows 7 machine with Office 2013. This seems to
happen most often when a password window comes up. (Some mail servers have
problems parsing email account passwords, AOL and AT&T being the worst for
this in my experience)
Anyone have any suggestions? I'd like to get this fixed.

--
Kimberly