From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Curtis
Delzer
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 3:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: ?Luck with Kindle?

I used the kindle for pc to get books onto my pc where I use Codex to change
into files I can otherwise read e.g. epub, etc.

-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 06:45:01 -0500
"Robert S Juenger" <rjuenger@swbell.net> wrote:

I downloaded the apps to my phone and pad without a problem. It is the
Kindle for PC I just cannot get to work at all. I have installed twice. I
think Amazon needs to spend some more time before... And some support would
be great from Amazon.