From: Mario
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2016 5:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Texting App or program

Gene, you can send a text to a smart phone from your PC using an email
client like Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Outlook, etc. you type the
10 digit number@carrier's texting gateway.

here is a site that allows you to type in an individual phone number and
get the Free SMS gateway address. the proper sms gateway beginning with
the ten digit phone number will be displayed.

http://www.freesmsgateway.info/

On 5/14/2016 4:01 PM, Gene Stevens wrote:
I’m useing Windows 10 on a non touch computer and wish to be able to
send SMS messages to and from a phone. I’ve tryed Text Free and it
doesn’t seem to be at all accessable. Does anyone have any ideas on what
to use besides Yahoo messenger, that doesn’t work, or Skype which I have
to pay for?

Gene