Re: designating in box as primary in Outlook 2013

Lauren,

            I don't know which of the following webpages will be the most JAWS friendly, but one should be.  Each gives step-by-step instructions for changing your default inbox (these steps did not change that I know of for Outlook 2013 and I think they're the same for Outlook 2016, too):

I suspect that Outlook is opening with the Outlook folders by default, and this folder set is not associated with any specific e-mail account and cannot be deleted.  However, if you set up a different inbox as your start folder you can conveniently ignore it entirely.

Brian
--
I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when looked at in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     ~  Poul Anderson