From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of david
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2016 5:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Finding Gameday Audio

try the following;

From: dennis

Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2016 8:25 AM

go here.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mediacenter/index.jsp#20061005

On 5/14/2016 5:47 PM, Rick Miller wrote:

Every year, the Major League Baseball website seems to make it harder and harder to find Gameday Audio.  Last year I could find it by first going to the MLB web site, then going to  the MLB TV Link and hitting the Enter Key, then once that page loaded go to the MLB Media Center and then finding the audio broadcast I wanted.  This year, that all seems to have changed.  Now when I go to the MLB TV list all it has is subscription information and no link to the Media Center at all.  Have any of you been able to find a way to go to the Media Center this season, and if so, how did you manage it?

Rick Miller