From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Feliciano G
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2016 2:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I've lost my computer icon

Hi, the quickest way to do it on Windows 7 is to go to the start menu arrow to the right then Errol down to find computer. You want to hit the applications Key and arrow down to show on desktop then hit enter.

Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates, LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

On May 15, 2016, at 11:14 AM, George Marshall <geoma4.marshall@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi:

Sorry about the previous message, I was trying to use a previous message and didn't clear it out.

Now to the computer icon problem. The computer icon on my desktop has totally disappeared, I don't know how it happened. I have looked in the recycle bin and it is not there. Does anyone know how to get it back?

Thanks for any help,

George R. Marshall
geoma4.marshall@gmail.com